There are many reasons to Golf at La Manga Club Resort.
The resort boasts three 18 hole championship courses and is also a former Spanish Open venue. Each course has its own style and are challenging in different ways.
In 2019 La Manga Club Resort was voted Europe's leading sports resort. This is a truly iconic Spanish venue.
The North Course designed by world-renowned golf course architect Robert Dean Putman.
The South Course, also designed by Putman and later remodelled by Arnold Palmer.
The West Course designed by Dave Thomas.
Last, but by no means least, the 18-hole pitch and putt course was designed by the legendary five-time major winning golfer, Severiano Ballesteros.
The magnificent golf facilities also include one of the best golf practice centre in Europe and the new Golf Academy. La Manga Club Golf Training Centre, with a new system of teaching to help you perfect your short game, long game and swing, led by Anthony and his team.
Combine golf with the 5 Star prestigious Hotel Principe Felipe or 4 Star Las Lomas Village townhouses and apartments for a competitively priced golf holiday you will never forget!
We offer some great early booking discounts and have some fantastic promotions.
Whether you are a group of golfers or on your own looking to play a couple of rounds of golf. Everything can be tailor made to suit your golfing requirements.
Our UK based Resort Golf Experts are on hand to advise you and guide you to book the best golf package for your needs.
Don't delay call our Resort Golf experts today on: 01625 865070.
Please refer to our COVID-19 golf club rules in our 'Need to Know' section
Green fees per round per course
PAR 47 COURSE
RESIDENTS (Private Villa Rentals)
HOTEL/LAS LOMAS VILLAGE.
CALL US FOR THE BEST
Daily temporary license from Murcia Golf Federation is NOT included. Currently €3 per person per round (subject to variation without prior notice)
2 SEATER BUGGY
CLUB HIRE - Call us
offer for guests staying in Las Lomas Village or Hotel Principe Felipe
1 guest FREE for a group of 8
2 guests FREE for a group of 12
3 guests FREE for a group of 16 or more.
* Combine your golf with either Las Lomas Village or Hotel Principe Felipe Accommodation for much better rates. Call our UK Golf Experts for most competitive offers on 01625 865070.
Need to Know
RULES FOR THE USE OF GOLF FACILITIES DURING COVID-19
These rules are to guarantee the safe and correct use of the golf facilities at La Manga Club during Covid-19 pandemic. The staff in charge will be at your disposal to indicate the guidelines to follow in case of doubt. Please respect their indications and these rules at all times.
- Players are requested to make the bookings in advance through our La Manga Club Golf Experts based in the UK on 01625 865070.
- Please wear a Covid-19 approved face mask if you come to golf reception.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever you please do not come to the golf club.
- There should be no physical greeting, shaking hands, etc.
- You cannot remove or touch the flag or flag pole at any time
- Score cards must not be passed between players
- Speed of play is crucial so please keep up with the group in front of you. Maximum 3 minutes to find a lost ball.
- The person making the booking for a group must provide the names of all members. In case of being less than 4 players, the Club can add players until completing a 4 ball.
- Members and owners can make bookings maximum 7 days in advance and no walk-ins will be accepted on the same day i.e. all reservations need to be made in advance.
- North Course only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with tee times from 08:30 a.m. (first tee time) until 10:33 a.m. (last tee time) from Tee 1 and Tee 10.
- North Course only open on Wednesdays and Fridays with tee times from 12:30p.m. (first tee time) until 14:36 p.m. (last tee time) from Tee 1 and Tee 10.
- In order not to exceed the permitted capacity and to guarantee social distancing, it is not permitted to bring any non-playing companions.
- Only federated players will be permitted to play with a previously made reservation.
- Payment for green-fees or rentals must be made upon arrival at the Club.
- All no-shows will be charged accordingly.
- It is recommended to leave an empty space between each parked car to ensure the safety distance requirement of 2 metres in the parking lot.
- The use of the club storage room is not permitted and all players must arrive and leave the club with all of their golfing equipment (set of clubs, hand trolley or electric trolley...)
- The clubhouse, toilets, changing rooms, lockers and showers will remain closed.
- The toilet on the North Course between Tee 7 and Tee 12 will be open and with access for one person at a time. There will also be another toilet available in the area of the old golf academy.
- A small temporary reception will be open adjacent to the Caddy Master to make any payments as well as for the sale of basic material such as golf balls, gloves, tees,, etc. This material cannot be tested prior to purchase and no refunds will be accepted. Payment by credit card is recommended.
- Owners and members must show their membership card to the Caddie Master prior to their start time.
- All players must keep, at all times and in all areas of the golf course and facilities, a safety distance of 2 metres.
- We recommend arriving at the Club just 10 minutes before your tee time. If you arrive earlier, you must wait in your car.
- Play fast and keep up with the group in front. It is not permitted for players to play through the group in front. All players should play holes in the correct order and must not skip holes.
- No rakes will be available in the bunkers, please smooth the surface with your feet or club.
- Please mark your ball, to make it uniquely identifiable. Do not pick up other players balls or golf tees. Only touch your own golf equipment.
- All objects on the course such as signs, stakes, ropes, etc... will be considered immovable obstacles. In such cases, all players can take a free drop.
- No preferred lies apply.
- The use of buggies is restricted to one person only. By way of exception, two people can share a buggy as long as they are from the same household. Once the game is over the player must leave the buggy in the Caddy Master for disinfection.
- At the end of the game all players must go straight to the parking lot. No gatherings of any kind after the game are permitted.
- It is forbidden to clean shoes in the club after the game with the compressor or any other element.
- All benches on the golf course will be sealed off and cannot be used.
The South Course is the Championship course at La Manga Club. At 6,499 metres from the White Tees, it is recognised as a top-caliber tournament course, but it also provides a thorough test for the scratch player and right across the handicap range.Located in the centre of the valley, with wide palm-fringed fairways and water hazards that come into play on 15 of the 18 holes, the South Course holds few hidden dangers.The South Course has been the venue for many major professional tournaments, including Spanish Opens (both Ladies’ and Men’s), PGA Championships and Qualifying Schools for both the Men’s and Ladies’ European Tours. In addition, it is the firm favourite of many companies throughout the world as the perfect venue for their corporate events.
An undulating course sprawling between palm trees, lakes and natural storm gullies that feature on all three golf courses, the North Course is slightly shorter than the South Course and includes tighter fairways and larger greens. The North Course is built to USGA specification, and relies on precision rather than length, with the added challenge of the wide variety of water hazards and storm gullies that snake their way through the course.
Set amid pine woodlands, the West Course’s design closely follows the natural contours of the undulating land. Its distinct character makes it a good alternative to the other more classical Championship courses.
The West Course is a favourite with many golfers, thanks to a combination of unique setting, outstanding views and the challenge offered by its narrow fairways, frequent blind shots and the gullies snaking through the course. The breath taking views, undulating fairways and fast greens make the West Course particularly exciting to play.
Fancy testing yourself over a full 18 holes with bunkers and water hazards, but don’t want to spend much time walking along the fairways? La Manga Club’s pleasantly picturesque Par 47 short course is the perfect solution. Designed by Severiano Ballesteros, it is an excellent way to enjoy a conveniently quicker round than normal, or hone your short-game skills before tackling one of the Resort’s three larger courses.
Regular maintenance is essential to keeping our courses in the best possible condition. Please note that in the week after maintenance, courses - especially greens - may not be in their normal high condition.
Maintenance dates are as follows:
- From 03 May - 07 May 2021
- From 25 October - 29 October 2021
- 16 February 2021
- 16 March 2021
- 14 April 2021
- 12 May 2021
- 23 June 2021
- 17 August 2021
- 20 September 2021
- 14 October 2021
- 02 November 2021
- From 17 May to 21 May 2021
- From 08 November - 12 November 2021
- 02 March 2021
- 20 April 2021
- 25 May 2021
- 01 June 2021
- 29 June 2021
- 26 August 2021
- 08 September 2021
- 21 October 2021
- 16 November 2021
- From 10 May - 14 May 2021
- From 27 September - 01 October 2021
- 23 February 2021
- 23 March 2021
- 23 April 2021
- 18 May 2021
- 15 June 2021
- 23 August 2021
- 05 October 2021
- 30 November 2021