The Executive Suite Rooms are spacious (approx. 65 sqm) featuring a furnished balcony or terrace affording gorgeous golf course views and separate living room with work area. A marble bathroom with hairdryer, robe and slippers. Features also include a daily newspaper, telephone, air conditioning, 42” flat screen TV. In room safe, minibar and kettle. A desk and Wi-Fi for any business needs. A pillow menu is also at your disposal. Suite sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child/infant.
The superb Hotel Príncipe Felipe is the jewel in the crown of La Manga Club Resort, flanked by two of the resort’s three championship standard golf courses. 192 guest rooms and suites are luxuriously appointed, with views either over the fairways and gardens created among the 1400 acres of lush countryside making up the estate, or across the delightful swimming pool.
The hotel’s signature restaurant, Amapola, serves superb cuisine, where guests can enjoy the freshest Mediterranean flavours dining on the terrace with views over the golf course.
The resort’s leisure facilities are among the finest in Europe, with a wide range of activities and children’s clubs. Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the gym and fitness classes at La Manga Club.
Room sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years of age.
Price based on 7 nights Bed and Breakfast, 2 people sharing.
Call our UK Reservations Office on 01625 865070 for Exclusive Offers.
Need to Know
Exclusive benefits of the Executive Suite Room:
- Welcome amenity
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in room
- Free non-alcoholic drinks in the mini-bar (replenished daily)
- Personalised check-in
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room
- A la carte pillow menu
When presenting your personal Royal Executive Card you will benefit from:
- Daily cocktail (non-alcoholic) at The Piano Bar and 10% discount on all beverages
- VIP access to all areas of Spa La Manga Club including jacuzzi zone (normally restricted to clients booking a treatment)
- Welcome glass of Cava in all La Manga Club manged restaurants
- Complimentary golf club cleaning at the Caddie Master
- Dedicated reservations line for accommodation and services
- Full buffet breakfast in Amapola Restaurant
- Personalised attention and services
- Preferential restaurant reservations
- Free access to the junior club (no registration fee charged)
- 10% discount on laundry services
- 10% discount at golf and tennis shops
- 10% discount on spa products and treatments
Book your Hotel Principe Felipe accommodation with us and receive all this included in the price*.
- Complimentary access to the gym and fitness classes
- Free car parking
- Twice weekly clean and change of linen/towels
- 24 hour reception
- Outdoor pool with separate infant pool (open seasonally)
- WiFi (1MB free)
- Free kids' meals for children under 5 years
- Junior Kids Club (age 5 -12)
- Preferential guest rates on most resort sports and activities
*These services may be subject to change during the COVID pandemic
Other useful information:
GMT time difference is +1 hr
Hotel check in time: 14:00
Hotel check out time: 12:00/noon
Flight time from UK airports is around 2 hrs 45 minutes
Transfer time from Murcia Airport to the hotel is around 30 minutes and from Alicante around 1 hr 10 mins
Direct flights are available with airlines including Ryanair, Easyjet and BA
Outdoor pools and certain restaurants are open seasonally. Ask our Resort Experts for details.
PLEASE NOTE, FOR SAFETY REASONS THE USE OF INFLATABLE POOL TOYS IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY COMMUNAL POOLS
From time to time the management is required to undertake necessary and important maintenance. Please check with our Resort Experts for more information.