The Royal Executive Twin/Double Rooms feature golf course or pool views from your balcony and are elegant and spacious (approx. 32sqm) accommodating either one king bed or two twin beds, a marble bathroom with hairdryer, robe and slippers. Features also include a daily newspaper, telephone, air conditioning, 42” flat screen TV. In room safe, minibar and kettle. A desk and WIFI. A pillow menu is also at your disposal. You also receive the Royal Club Benefits.
The superb Hotel Principe Felipe is the jewel in the crown of La Manga Club Resort, flanked by two of the resort’s three championship standard golf courses. 192 guest rooms and suites are luxuriously appointed, with views either over the fairways and gardens created among the 1400 acres of lush countryside making up the estate, or across the delightful swimming pool.
The hotel’s signature restaurant, Amapola Brassiere serves superb cuisine, where guests can enjoy the freshest Mediterranean flavours dining on the terrace with views over the golf course.
The resort’s leisure facilities are among the finest in Europe, with a wide range of activities including golf, tennis and children’s clubs and sporting academies. Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the sauna, steam rooms and fitness centre at Spa La Manga Club. There is also a complimentary resort shuttle bus on hand to make getting around the resort easier.
Room sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years.
Need to Know
Exclusive benefits of the Royal Executive Room:
- Welcome amenity
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in room
- Free non-alcoholic drinks in the mini-bar (replenished daily)
- Personalised check-in
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room
- A la carte pillow menu
When presenting your personal Royal Executive Card you will benefit from:
- Daily cocktail (non-alcoholic) at The Piano Bar and 10% discount on all beverages
- VIP access to all areas of Spa La Manga Club including jacuzzi zone (normally restricted to clients booking a treatment)
- Welcome glass of Cava in all La Manga Club manged restaurants
- Complimentary golf club cleaning at the Caddie Master
- Dedicated reservations line for accommodation and services
- Full buffet breakfast in Amapola Restaurant
- Personalised attention and services
- Preferential restaurant reservations
- Free access to the junior club (no registration fee charged)
- 10% discount on laundry services
- 10% discount at golf and tennis shops
- 10% discount on spa products and treatments
Book your Hotel Principe Felipe accommodation with us and receive all this included in the price.
Complimentary access to saunas, steam room, indoor pool and fitness centre at Spa La Manga Club
Free car parking
Twice weekly clean and change of linen/towels
24 hour reception
2 outdoor pools, each with separate infant pool (open seasonally)
WiFi (1MB free)
Free kids' meals for children under 5 years
Junior Kids Club (age 5 -12) One-off registration fee of €20 per child
Complimentary on-resort shuttle bus
Preferential guest rates on most resort sports and activities
Other useful information:
GMT time difference is +1 hr
Hotel check in time: 14:00
Hotel check out time: 12:00/noon
Flight time from London Airports-Murcia is around 2 hrs 45 minutes
Transfer time from Murcia Airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes and from Alicante around 1 hr 20 mins
Direct flights are available with airlines including Ryanair, Easyjet and BA
Outdoor pools and certain restaurants are open seasonally. Ask our Resort Experts for details.
From time to time the management is required to undertake necessary and important maintenance. Please check with our Resort Experts for more information