Each villa is designed and maintained to five-star standards. The level of comfort and luxury is truly special. Fully equipped kitchen including oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, blender; sofa, dining table, free Wi Fi access, full air conditioning/heating, flat screen satellite TV, safety deposit box free of charge, built-in barbeque. Items such as bathrobes, hairdryer, bath/hand/swimming pool towels, soap, toilet rolls and cleaning products for the kitchen are supplied free of charge.
There is a terrace with outdoor furniture, built in barbacue.
The shared pool is heated to an ambient 27 degrees year round. The swim up bar serves cocktails and drinks throughout the day. The restaurant Solana, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner during mid and high season. Check with our resort experts for more details or to make reservations.
La Quinta Club is centrally situated, however, car hire is optional to make the most of wide range of facilities this resort has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR RESORT EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU TO BOOK A FULL SPORTS PACKAGE INCLUDING GOLF, TENNIS OR OTHER SPORTS, FLIGHTS, CAR HIRE/TRANSFERS.
NB: To ensure the resort is maintained to the highest standards, from time to time maintenance work is required to be carried out. Therefore please check with our Reservations Team before booking.
|Dates (2021)||Weekly Rates|
|High Season (Saturday only Arrivals)|
10/07/2021 to 27/08/2021
|Mid Season (Saturday or Tuesday Arrivals)|
28/03/2021 to 10/07/2021
28/08/2021 to 08/11/2021
|Low Season (Any Day Arrivals)|
06/11/2021 to 25/03/2022
Other exclusive offers are available. Please phone our Resort Experts on 01625 865070.
Please note these are guide prices and only include accommodation, pool towels, Wifi and Air conditioning. All offers are subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Need to Know
- Check-in - 4pm
- Check-out - 10am
- Welcome Drinks Party each Monday from 7-8pm
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served during high and mid-season. Dinner is not available every night. Please check with our Resort Experts for more details or to make bookings.
- Residents rates for golf available
- Exclusive discounted rates for tennis and other sports academies
- Wifi and A/C/Heating in all villas
- Electricity is charged extra at the end of your stay and varies depending on how much you use, this would include the air conditioning so you would expect to pay more during the high season. We estimate you should allows €50-€80 per week during high season.
- Communal Pool is heated
- Children's playground
- Activities for children and life guard on duty during school holidays
- On-site restaurant, pool bar and clubhouse bar
- Reception is open for check-in between May-October 9am-9pm except Saturdays when it is open 7.30am-11:30pm. Outside these months reception is open from 10am-6pm. For check-in outside of these hours/days, you will be supplied with a safe number where you can collect your keys, welcome pack and directions to your villa.
- A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
|Pool||Heated Communal pool: Yes, during low/mid seasons|
Pool shape: Freeform
Pool access: Steps, Ladder
Pool depth: 0.6m to 2.0m
Pool size: Freeform
|Complimentary||Pool towels for use during your stay
Cleaning products, washing powder and dishwasher tabs
Water filter, so no need to buy bottled water